Staff Pager System Kit with 5 Pagers by ARCT
This economical, general-purpose paging system by ARCT is typically used in restaurant, office, church nursery, clinical and industrial applications where inconspicuous pagers for staff, guests, parents or patients may be kept and used for hours or all day.
The system features a transmitter with twenty one-touch button for easy operation and hard-to-ignore staff pagers that alert with vibration, sound and lights. This complete system kit includes the transmitter, pagers and pager charger. It is easy to install and use, with no wiring, construction or programming necessary.
This ARCT paging system is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Attractive price with features comparable to much more expensive systems.
- Extremely simple do-it-yourself install and setup.
- Typical range of one-third mile in built-up areas or up to a mile in open areas
- All-call feature.
- Twenty one-touch call buttons
- Unique system IDs prevent interference from all other systems
- Uses the most recent digital pager technology on the market.
This ARCT Staff Pager Starter Kit consists of:
- 1 transmitter / base station (model ARCT-0005) with dry-erase pen, power supply and hardware for desk or wall mounting
- 5 staff pagers with belt clips (model ARCT-0004)
- Pager charger with 10-pager capacity (model ARCT-0006) and power supply
In restaurants, use this system to page servers and enjoy these benefits:
- Reduce kitchen and dining room noise and chatter.
- Prevent slow or forgotten orders.
- Reduce kitchen and dining room noise and chatter.
- Reduce kitchen crowding; keep the wait staff out until called.
- Increase sales by giving servers more check-building time with customers.
And in other businesses:
- Locate staff, patients or nursery parents quickly and economically.
- Ensure privacy by eliminating the need to use a PA system.
- Pager response is immediate because the transmitter signals pagers directly instead of using national pager networks which may bog down.
- No monthly charges because no outside services are used.
- Increase staff productivity, knowing that they can be signaled when needed or not forced to stand by for meetings that do not start on time.
- Give parents and patients freedom to roam and peace of mind by knowing they will be reached as soon as necessary without constantly checking in.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting areas by reducing noise.
These systems are most often used in healthcare, foodservice, manufacturing facilities and church nurseries and countless other situations where there is a need to discreetly page staff or parents attending church service. This system is commonly used in applications such as:
- Staff paging in clinics and medical offices.
- Restaurant server (waitstaff) paging.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Staff paging at day spas.
- Staff paging at auto repair centers.
- Staff paging in factories and offices.
- Staff paging in animal care facilities.
Size and Upgrade Options
Pager Quantity: Standard systems sizes have 5, 10, 15 or 20 pagers. Systems can be customized to include any number of pagers.
Charger Quantity: Chargers can charge up to 10 pagers at a time. Additional charger units may be purchased for the convenience of having multiple charging locations.
Transmitter Quantity: Standard staff systems require only one transmitter. Systems can be customized with additional transmitters as needed. Additional transmitters are required for each range of twenty pagers, i.e.: 21-40, 41-60, etc.
Range Extension: The standard system should have enough range as it is for most applications. A variety of optional devices are available to increase range if needed.
- Call up to 20 pagers with extremely simple one-touch buttons
- Up to 1 mile range in open areas or one-third mile range in typical built-up areas
- Dry-erase blank area next to buttons for writing staff names
- Sends three different pager alert patterns that are selectable at will.
- Easy wireless programmability sets or resets pager numbers from the transmitter.
- Out-of-range feature (pager alerts when out of transmitter range)
- Desk-mount or easily wall-mount with included hardware
- Small and lightweight: 8.5" wide x 11.5" long (with antenna) x 1.5" tall (with antenna horizontal)
- 7.5" long, detachable, positionable antenna
- 17 ozs., including antenna
- USB port connects to your Windows PC for transmitter reprogramming using ACRT programming software.
- Custom software can control the transmitter from PCs and POS systems.
ARCT Staff Pagers (SP-01)
- Alerts with moderate beep, strong vibration and/or soft lights for ten seconds or less when stop button is pressed.
- Sturdy and reliable
- Small and lightweight: 3" x 2" x 1", 2 ozs
- Status lights for charging / ready / out-of-range / low battery
- Alert-cancel button
- Wireless ID programming from the transmitter
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (included and installed)
- Standby up to five days on a full charge
- Installed AAA battery lasts one year and is user-replaceable
- Removable and replaceable belt clips and pager cases
- Converts to "guest-style" pagers with optional paddles with instruction or advertising display space in the handle area.
- Tough, ergonomic case with grips
- Note: not sealed against excess moisture or dust
- Works with all ARCT transmitters
- Charges up to ten pagers simultaneously
- Simply place chargers in slots to charge
- Full charge overnight.
- Charging status lights on pagers.
- Small footprint: 7" x 8". 1.5" high without pagers; 3.75" high with pagers installed. 20 ozs. Empty.
Optional Extras: Your ARCT system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Pager paddles
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
ARCT brand equipment is compatible with all other ARCT equipment and some types of Apollo equipment. It is not compatible with unrelated equipment brands.
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
- ARCT Pager System Components: Individual Staff / Server Pagers (SP-01)
- ARCT Pager System Components: Individual Staff / Server Pagers (SP-01-ND with Display)
- ARCT Pager System Components: 5/10 Staff / Server Pagers Expansion Kit
- Apollo Pager System Components: Numeric Message Display Pagers (Model 202-VHF)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model AL-A24)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold AL-A25)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold XP A27)
- ARCT Pager System Component: ARCT Staff Pager Transmitter
- ARCT Pager System Component: ARCT Guest Pager Transmitter
- ARCT Pager System Components: One-Button Push-for-Service Transmitter (Model PT-01)
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and Pocket-Size One-Button Transmitter by ARCT
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 1-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems