Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and Pocket-Size One-Button Transmitter by ARCT
The Push-for-Service Pager System Kit by ARCT is ideal for simple paging requirements such as push-for-service restaurant table or service counter buttons.
Small and rounded, the transmitter (model PT-01) is pocket-friendly for mobile use. With its secure mount and small price, it can be installed on every table in your restaurant. The set includes one ARCT push-for-service transmitter and one alphanumeric text display pager. The transmitter can be flat- or wall-mounted.
- One-touch operation
- Programmable button
- Text messaging for alphanumeric pagers
- Arrives pre-programmed, or program it yourself with the optional programming tool.
- Pocket-friendly without mount or secure with mount.
- Low cost
- Easy to install and use
- No wiring required
- The transmitter can be placed on flat surfaces, wall mounted or carried in a pocket.
- The pager can be pocketed or clipped.
- Mix-and-match with other ARCT transmitters and pagers.
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery operated - uses user-replaceable AAA batteries.
- Compact - 3" x 2" x 1" (mounted) (slightly smaller unmounted)
- Custom messages may be programmed before shipping or you may customize the messages with the programming tool (sold separately).
- UHF Frequency
- 1-year warranty
In restaurants, night clubs or movie grills, PT-01 transmitters can live on or near all the tables. They can be programmed to send any text message. Best of all, PT-01's are inexpensive enough so they can be affordably placed on all your tables, service counters or nearby walls for every customer or staff member to use simply and conveniently.
PT-01 transmitters are also for general-purpose push-for-service paging and are widely used in small healthcare clinics. Its pocket-friendly size and shape makes it easy to carry for mobile use, especially when pages received need to be confirmed.
You can have many transmitters message any single pager and say which transmitter called the pager. In restaurants, the server can read which table called; in clinics, which exam room called; in industry, which work station called, and so on.
This system kit includes the following:
- One one-button transmitter (model ARCT PT-01).
- One alphanumeric text pager (model Apollo AP-700)
Order Special Instructions
Unless you provide special instructions via the shopping cart, the default programmed message is "Service Area 1".
The PT-01 has one button which can be programmed to transmit a custom message. Please specify the message when ordering. The programming tool is sold separately.
The button can be programmed to:
- Signal any single pager
- Signal any group of pagers
- Send any text message to alphanumeric pagers (up to 200 letters)
Transmitter (Model PT-01)
- Transmit up to 1,000 feet (in ideal conditions - less depending on structures and interference)
- Wall- or flat-mount, or detach the mounting piece to easily carry in a pocket.
- Sends one custom message
- Single programmable button marked "Service"
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring or central processing unit required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people
- Uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries (user-replaceable)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1" (in mount) (slightly smaller without mount)
- POCSAG compliant
- Detachable mount is difficult to remove without a tool for "semi-secure" installation
Pager (Model Apollo AP-700)
- Small, beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates.
- Four-line display with true alpha characters (that automatically switches between 2- and 4-lines depending on the message length)
- Holds up to 25 messages
- Works with most POCSAG transmitters
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Size: 2.9"(l) x 2"(w) x .75"(h) (without holster)
- Pager cradle (if the clip breaks only the cradles needs replacement)
- Supports group paging
- Programmable from its menu or with the optional programming tool.
You can use these pagers with various Apollo, ARCT brand and many POCSAG-protocol transmitters. You can expand your system by ordering:
- Apollo pagers
- ARCT PT-01 push-for-service transmitter.
- Apollo TE-310 staff transmitter.
- Apollo large display boards
- Other POCSAG-protocol transmitters.
Optional Extras: Your Apollo system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Apollo brand equipment is compatible with most other Apollo and ARCT equipment. It is compatible with unrelated equipment brands that are POCSAG-protocol.
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
- Apollo Pager System Components: Numeric Message Display Pagers (Model 202-VHF)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model AL-A24)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold AL-A25)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold XP A27)
- ARCT Pager System Components: One-Button Push-for-Service Transmitter (Model PT-01)
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 1-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 6-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems