Apollo 202 Numeric Message Display Pager by Apollo
The Apollo 202 is a basic and economical numeric side-display pager that can be used with various Apollo and other brands of POCSAG-standard pager transmitters. Purchase the pager by itself as a replacement unit or to expand your paging system with more pagers.
The 202 shows numeric messages on a large display. Message types can be numeric, or it can translate up to 40 numeric codes into canned alphanumeric messages (that is, short, preprogrammed phrases, each triggered by a 2-digit phrase number when paging). The 202 is also used for alert-only paging (where the displayed message may be ignored).
Numeric Pager Features (Model Apollo 202)
- Small, beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates.
- Enhanced-visibility, single-line message display with second row of status icons.
- Translates up to forty numeric codes into canned alphanumeric messaging (that is, short, preprogrammed phrases, each triggered by a 2-digit phrase number when paging)
- Works with most POCSAC transmitters
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Small and light: 2.4" x 1.6" x .7" (61mm x 41mm x 17mm), 1.2 ozs (32.5 gms).
- Pager cradle (if the clip breaks only the cradles needs replacement)
- Supports group paging
- Hand-programmable from its menu or with the optional programming tool.
If you are purchasing 202 pagers for use with Apollo TE-310 transmitters:
- The VHF version of this pager is for use with Apollo TE-310 transmitters sold before March 2018.
- UHF (458-466MHZ) versions are needed after March 2018.
Please specify either the "VHF" or "UHF" range using the Frequency Range option selector.
The distance pagers can receive depends on the transmitter and the local environment. The typical maximum range is one-half mile. Ranges can be extended using repeaters and other range-extension devices.
You can use these pagers with various Apollo, ARCT brand and many POCSAG-protocol transmitters. You can expand your system by ordering:
- Apollo pagers
- ARCT PT-01 push-for-service transmitter.
- Apollo TE-310 staff transmitter.
- Apollo large display boards
- Other POCSAG-protocol transmitters.
Optional Extras: Your Apollo system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Apollo brand equipment is compatible with most other Apollo and ARCT equipment. It is compatible with unrelated equipment brands that are POCSAG-protocol.
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
- Apollo Pager System Components: Numeric Message Display Pagers (Model 202-VHF)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model AL-A24)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold AL-A25)
- Apollo Pager System Components: Text Message Display Pagers (Model Gold XP A27)
- ARCT Pager System Components: One-Button Push-for-Service Transmitter (Model PT-01)
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Server Board (Name Board) Replacement for TX-9560EZ Transmitters by Long Range Systems ((PN P1-0087)