Extended Antenna Cables for Transmitters by Long Range Systems (PN Ant-Cable-3)
Extended Antenna Cables (PN Ant-Cable-3/6/10/25/50) for LRS transmitters are for increasing range and decreasing interference for LRS pager transmitters by enabling antennas to be separated from the transmitters and moved to better locations.
The cables are fitted with BNC connectors on both ends so they may be easily spliced between transmitter and antenna. If range or interference is an issue, one solution is to separate the 3" antenna from the transmitter with an antenna cable and place the antenna somewhere else, up to 50' away. The cables connect to transmitters on one end and the 3" or larger antennas on the other.
- The higher an antenna is placed, the greater the range.
- The further an antenna is distanced from heavy construction materials such as concrete and steel, the greater the range.
- Kitchens with unusually large amounts of stainless steel walls can cut range or create interference. Installing antennas outside of such kitchens solves these problems.
Length Options: Use the shopping cart options to select available antenna lengths from 3- to 50-feet.
Extended Antenna Cable-Compatible Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: TX-9560EZ Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Component: TX-9560MT Freedom Pager Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Component: TX-7470 Connect Pager Transmitter
- LRS Pager Components: TX-74POCREP Pager Repeater Transmitter
US Delivery Only: All LRS-brand products are restricted to US address delivery only.
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Doorbell Kit for Butler II and TX-7470 Transmitters by Long Range Systems (Model KIT-0002)
Door Sensor Kit for Butler II and TX-7470 Transmitters by Long Range Systems (Model KIT-0001)