Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and Butler XP Transmitter by Long Range Systems
The Push-for-Service Pager System Kit is ideal for simple paging requirements such as for unattended service counter buttons or calling managers to the front of the house when things get busy.
Place the Butler XP transmitter anywhere, indoors or out, so anyone may contact your staff with the push of a button.
The Butler XP transmitter is weatherproof, tamper resistant and battery-powered so it can be mounted and kept outdoors. There is a variety of secure mounts such as steel wall plates, nylon tie wraps or velcro bands. The text message it sends can say where the page is from.
The Butler XP's unusual features include:
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (extendable with repeater transmitters)
- Waterproof and tamper resistant, it is ideal for outdoor use.
- Each transmitter sends one custom message.
- Pages directly to pager (no wiring or central processing unit is required).
- No monthly fees or message service contracts.
- 1 Butler XP Transmitter
- 1 Alpha Text Pager
- 1 PFS Transmitter Programming Connector Kit
- Programming software provided via download
This system is ideal for simple paging requirements such as:
- Push-for-service service counter buttons
- Poolside waitstaff service
- Locked entrance doors as a wireless doorbell
- To call supervisors to work stations on manufacturing floors
- In restaurants, to call managers to the hostess station or cashier's counter
- To call caregivers to patient rooms
- To call medical staff to exam rooms
Butler XP PFS Transmitter
- 1,000-foot range (in ideal conditions - will be reduced by structures and interference)
- Range increases greatly with the use of repeater transmitters
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (user-replaceable and last 8-12 months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 7" x 1.375"
- text message
- target pagers, individual and groups
- auto-repaging features
- shadow paging features
- One- and two-button versions available
- Assorted case and inset panel colors available
- Factory pre-programming available
- Variety of mounting hardware:
- Metal wall-mount plate
- Velcro straps
- Rubber straps
LRS Alpha Text Pager (RX-E467)
- Beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates with variable vibrate strength settings.
- Vibrate, beep, and lockdown alert modes
- Four-line display with true alpha characters (that automatically switches between 2- and 4-lines depending on the message length)
- Holds up to 25 messages
- Works with all current LRS transmitters
- Displays custom and preprogrammed alphanumeric messages
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Supports up to 5 groups
- Programmable by most LRS transmitters (except Butler XP and PRONTO models)
- Set time and date from any LRS transmitter
NOTE: RX-E467 pagers are pre-assigned pager ID #101 and System ID 9 unless otherwise specified by contacting us when you order. You can change pager IDs and System IDs yourself using LRS transmitters (except Butler XP and PRONTO models).
PFS Programming Connection Kit
- For use with LRS Butler XP and PRONTO models push-for-service ("PFS") transmitters.
- Programming software is downloaded from the LRS website.
- Connectors are only attached during programming time.
- USB mini cable included
- LRS PFS programming dongle included
- Transmitters are only connected to PCs at programming time. In normal operation, the transmitters are wireless.
- The programming kit is only for use with Windows PCs.
- The software is delivered by download at lrsus.com/downloads
- Contact us for custom setup so your pager kit can be delivered ready-to-use without programming.
LRS Butler XP and PRONTO-series push-for-service transmitters have flexible program features that you can configure using your Windows PC:
- For each transmitter button, specify the target pager or pager group that receives the page.
- For each transmitter button, specify the text message sent.
- Specify shadow pager features (second pagers that get the same signal as the primary page)
- Specify auto-repage features (number of repages, ID of rollover pager)
Optional Extras: Your Push-for-Service system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Butler Series Transmitters
- LRS Paging System: Butler XP Push-for-Service Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler II Five Button Transmitter
PRONTO Series Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO One-Button Transmitter System
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO Six-Button Transmitter
Text Display Pagers
- LRS Pager System Components: Text Message Manager/Staff Pagers (Individual)
- LRS Pager System Components: Coaster Call Guest Pagers with Text Messaging
- LRS Pager System Components: Forklift Pagers (Installable and with Text Messaging)
Programming Kit for PRONTO and Butler XP
- LRS Pager System Components: Program Kit for Butler XP and PRONTO Transmitters
Butler Series Systems
- LRS Paging System: Butler XP Push-for-Service Transmitters
PRONTO Series Systems
- LRS Pager System: PRONTO One Button Push-for-Service Paging System
- LRS Pager System: PRONTO Six Button Push-for-Service Paging System
- LRS Pager Components: TX-74POCREP Pager Repeater Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Components: 7ft Extended Range Antenna
- LRS Pager System Components: 10' / 25' / 50' Extended Antenna Cables w/Splices
US Delivery Only: All LRS-brand products are restricted to US address delivery only.
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and Pocket-Size One-Button Transmitter by ARCT
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 6-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 1-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems