Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and PRONTO 6-Button Transmitter by Long Range Systems
The PRONTO 6-Button Push-for-Service Pager System Kit is ideal for simple paging requirements such as for unattended service counter buttons or crowded clubs tables where it may be difficult to get servers' attention.
The set includes an LRS PRONTO six-button push-for-service transmitter and an LRS Alpha text display pager with belt clip. The PRONTO transmitter is inexpensive so as to be practical to use at every table in a restaurant.
Place the PRONTO where you wish so anyone may contact your staff with the push of a button. LRS PRONTO six-button pager transmitters are great for indoor paging needs such as push-for-service service counter buttons, healthcare residences, executive dining rooms and door access. The PRONTO is inexpensive, small, battery-powered, and programmable. The text message it sends can say where the page is from.
As the most economical transmitter in the LRS line, it is especially suitable for use in large quantities, such as placed at every table in a restaurant or nightclub.
- The single, very large button is hard to miss, both by sight or touch
- Five smaller buttons are programmable to send different messages
- Transmits up to 500 feet (or much farther with repeater transmitters)
- Each transmitter sends up to six custom messages
- Wireless with battery power or runs off optional wired power supply
- Pages directly to pager (no wiring or central processing unit is required).
- No monthly fees or message service contracts
- Both one-button and six-button versions are available
- 1 PRONTO 6-Button Transmitter
- Mounting screws
- 1 Alpha Text Display Pager
- Programming kit
This system is ideal for simple paging requirements such as:
- Push-for-service service counter buttons
- Restaurant table push-for-service buttons
- In restaurants, to call managers to the hostess station or cashier's counter
- To call caregivers to patient rooms
- To call medical staff to exam rooms
PRONTO 6-Button PFS Transmitter (TX-PRONTO-6)
- 500-foot range (in ideal conditions - will be reduced by structures and interference)
- Range increases greatly with the use of repeater transmitters
- Compact - 4" diameter x 1" h
- Single large button and five smaller buttons- all programmable
- UHF Frequency (467.75 MHz)
- No wiring required
- Place on flat surfaces or wall mount
- Mix-and-match with other LRS transmitters.
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery operated or wall-powered
- Includes sixty assorted button labels.
- Easy to install and use
- Both one-button and six-button versions are available
- All buttons are programmable for:
- text message
- target pagers, individual and groups
- auto-repaging features
- shadow paging features
LRS Alpha Text Pager (RX-E467)
- Beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates with variable vibrate strength settings.
- Vibrate, beep, and lockdown alert modes
- Four-line display with true alpha characters (that automatically switches between 2- and 4-lines depending on the message length)
- Holds up to 25 messages
- Works with all current LRS transmitters
- Displays custom and preprogrammed alphanumeric messages
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Supports up to 5 groups
- Programmable by most LRS transmitters (except Butler XP and PRONTO models)
- Set time and date from any LRS transmitter
NOTE: RX-E467 pagers are pre-assigned pager ID #101 and System ID 9 unless otherwise specified by contacting us when you order. You can change pager IDs and System IDs yourself using LRS transmitters (except Butler XP and PRONTO models).
PFS Programming Connection Kit
- For use with LRS Butler and PRONTO models push-for-service ("PFS") transmitters.
- Connectors are only attached during programming time.
- USB mini cable included
- LRS PFS programming dongle included
- Programming software is downloaded from the LRS website.
- Programming software requires Windows OS.
- Transmitters are only connected to PCs at programming time. In normal operation, the transmitters are wireless.
- The programming kit is only for use with Windows PCs.
- The software is delivered by download at lrsus.com/downloads
- Contact us for custom setup so your pager kit can be delivered ready-to-use without programming.
LRS Butler XP and PRONTO-series push-for-service transmitters have flexible program features that you can configure using your Windows PC:
- For each transmitter button, specify the target pager or pager group that receives the page.
- For each transmitter button, specify the text message sent.
- Specify shadow pager features (second pagers that get the same signal as the primary page)
- Specify auto-repage features (number of repages, ID of rollover pager)
Optional Extras: Your Push-for-Service system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Butler Series Transmitters
- LRS Paging System: Butler XP Push-for-Service Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler II Five Button Transmitter
PRONTO Series Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO One-Button Transmitter System
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO Six-Button Transmitter
Text Display Pagers
- LRS Pager System Components: Text Message Manager/Staff Pagers (Individual)
- LRS Pager System Components: Coaster Call Guest Pagers with Text Messaging
- LRS Pager System Components: Forklift Pagers (Installable and with Text Messaging)
Programming Kit for PRONTO and Butler XP
- LRS Pager System Components: Program Kit for Butler XP and PRONTO Transmitters
Butler Series Systems
- LRS Paging System: Butler XP Push-for-Service Systems
PRONTO Series Systems
- LRS Pager System: PRONTO One Button Push-for-Service Paging System
- LRS Pager System: PRONTO Six Button Push-for-Service Paging System
- LRS Pager Components: TX-74POCREP Pager Repeater Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Components: 7ft Extended Range Antenna
- LRS Pager System Components: 10' / 25' / 50' Extended Antenna Cables w/Splices
Sensors for Page Trigger Input Ports (For T7460 and Butler II transmitters)
- LRS Pager System Component: Butler Series Door Bell Kit
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler Series Door Sensor Kit
US Delivery Only: All LRS-brand products are restricted to US address delivery only.
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Guest Pager System Kit with 15 Pro Pagers and MT Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Guest Pager System Kits with 15-60 Note Pro Pagers and 7470 Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Push-for-Service Pager System Kit with 1 Pager and Pocket-Size One-Button Transmitter by ARCT