Guest Pager System Kit with 45 Text Display Pagers and 7470 Transmitter by Long Range Systems
This LRS Connect Alpha Guest Paging System includes Alpha Guest Pagers and an LRS 7470 Connect Internet-Ready Transmitter. With an LRS Connect paging system, you can notify customers either by pager or by text message to their phone. The LRS Connect system is able to integrate with wait list applications or point-of-sale systems, and measure wait time data and analyze trends.
The LRS Connect guest paging system helps businesses to better serve their guests. Restaurants, doctors offices, salons, automotive shops, and many other business types all benefit from guest pager systems. LRS guest pagers discreetly alert customers with a buzz and flashing light when service is ready, or texts message to their mobile phone (SMS plans sold separately), giving customers the freedom to roam the area or continue shopping knowing they'll be instantly notified when needed.
The Alpha Guest Pager features a text message display and brightly illuminated LED lights and vibration that can be set to various alert styles.
- Perfect for restaurants, doctors' offices, clinics and other services where people are waiting.
- Text messages with instructions and status updates can be sent directly to pagers
- Simple do-it-yourself setup with no installation required.
- Reliable, robust and resistant to abuse and tampering.
- Compatible with the free LRS wait list and paging applications, On Cue and Table Tracker.
- Option to page by SMS text message or by LRS pager.
- 24/7 support
- 1-year warranty
- Expands to 799 pagers
- Replacement and expansion pagers available in any quantity
This LRS Connect Alpha Guest Pager Kit consists of:
- 1 Transmitter (TX-7470 Connect)
- 45 Alpha Text Display Pagers (RX-AC-SM)
- 2 charging stations (1 R8-15 and 1 R8-30 with 45 total pager capacity).
Benefits to Restaurants
With guest paging, patrons feel committed to staying at your restaurant so there are fewer walk-aways. Table turns are increased as seating time is reduced and your bottom line is improved.
- Eliminate overcrowded waiting areas that make customers want to go elsewhere.
- Commit patrons to waiting and reduce walk-aways.
- Locate waiting guests quickly and economically.
- Prevent calling mispronounced names on the PA system.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting area by reducing noise.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Reduce wait time and turn more tables.
- Coaster shapes encourage drink purchases while waiting
Applications by Industry
- Guest paging in restaurants
- Patient paging in hospitals and clinics
- Guest paging at day spas
- Customer paging at auto repair centers
- Guest paging at golf courses and clubs
- Driver paging at warehouses and distribution centers
- Student registration traffic control
Size, Upgrade and SMS Text Message Options
Pager Quantity: Standard guest systems sizes have 15, 30, 45 or 60 pagers. Systems can be customized to include any number of pagers (up to 799). Replacement and expansion pagers can be purchased at any time in any quantity.
Transmitter Quantity: Standard guest systems require only one transmitter. Systems can be customized with additional transmitters as needed.
SMS Text Message Plans: The ability to send text messages to cell phones requires purchase of SMS plans, which are sold separately. (SMS plans are only for texting to cell phones. Alpha Guest Pagers do not require SMS plans as they receive their messages directly from pager transmitters.)
Range Extension: The standard system should have enough range as it is for most applications. A variety of optional devices are available to increase range if needed.
Alpha Guest Pager (RX-AC-SM)
- Simple do-it-yourself installation.
- Displays custom messages delivered to each pager with up to 255 characters.
- Varying font sizes and 4-line or 1-line views depending on text length.
- Durable and water- and tamper-resistant to withstand tough restaurant use.
- UHF frequency (FM 420-470 Mhz) for greater range and pageability.
- Patented stack-charging method allows recharging pagers in any direction.
- Programmable flash, vibrate and glow paging modes.
- Large size: 4" x 4" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Shock-absorbing bumper around all edges.
- Up to 24 hours on a single charge.
- No battery door - prevents tampering
- On-site reprogrammability.
- Flashing "active" light shows pager is working.
- "Heartbeat" charge light.
- Nickel metal hydride batteries with two-year-plus lifetime (on average) and no "memory" problems.
- Return address label area on the back
- Tracking mode continuously repages until coasters are returned
- Auto-locate mode for finding misplaced pagers at the end of a shift.
- Compatible with legacy LRS coaster pager chargers and transmitters.
NOTE: RX-AC-SM pagers are pre-assigned pager ID 1 and System ID 9 unless otherwise specified by contacting us when you order. You can change pager IDs and System IDs yourself using LRS transmitters (except Butler XP and PRONTO models).
- The 7470 is LRS's premium transmitter and provides the maximum power, range and features available for LRS pager transmitters.
- Pages all LRS pager types
- Works in combination with other LRS transmitters
- Customized alphanumeric messaging
- On-the-fly numeric messaging to text pagers
- Enables the LRS On Cue Paging App to signal LRS pagers (internet connection required)
- Multiple group paging
- Supports up to 9,999 pagers and unlimited cell phones
- Supports a voice recording (to play voice messages to cell phones)
- Easy-to-read, 16-character by 4-line display
- Selectable paging modes
- Built-in clock
- Anti-theft feature
- All Locate feature (to help locate misplaced pagers)
- Tracking Mode keeps paging until pages are cleared
- Range test mode
- One-third mile range in ideal conditions; range is increased with repeater transmitters and antenna enhancements. Range is reduced by structures and interference.
- UHF frequency (420 – 470 MHz)
- Operates on 110V or 220V
- Footprint: 4" x 8"
- One-way cell phone texting or voice messaging (internet connection is required)
- Contact sensors enable paging by external doorbell switches or door sensors
- Scalable – Transmitters and pagers can be added to your system any time
The 7470 can be internet connected and serve as the central hub that facilitates paging of LRS pagers, texting to customer mobile phones and data collection for online reporting. When placed into "Guest Sessions" mode, the 7470 records times between service intervals vs. operational goals, offering insights into true service, delivery, or wait times. Signaling pagers or texting may be accomplished directly from the transmitter keypad, from an LRS wait list application, or through an integrated third-party solution via the transmitter's API.
Charger (Model CH-R8)
- "Any-Orientation" means coasters don't need to stack in the same direction or on angles like most competitors' do.
- Small and flexible footprint takes up minimal space.
- Each charging base safely handles up to 15 coasters.
- Charger bases have small and flexible footprints to occupy the least space possible.
- Bases "daisy-chain" so you can charge up to 30 coasters on one power outlet.
Optional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest / Patient Pagers
- Text Display Pagers
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
- Pro Guest Pager by Long Range Systems (Model RX-CS7)
- LRS Pager System Components: Text Message Manager/Staff Pagers (Individual)
- LRS Pager System Component: Guest Pager Transmitter T9560MT
- LRS Pager System Component: T7470 Freedom Pager Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Component: Server Pager Transmitter T9560EZ (One touch to 20)
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler II Five Button Transmitter
- LRS Paging System: Butler XP Push-for-Service Transmitters
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO One-Button Transmitter System
- LRS Pager System Components: PRONTO Six-Button Transmitter
- LRS Pager Components: TX-74POCREP Pager Repeater Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Components: 7ft Extended Range Antenna
- LRS Pager System Components: 10' / 25' / 50' Extended Antenna Cables w/Splices
Coaster-Style Pager Chargers
- LRS Pager Component: Coaster Pager Chargers 8-15/30 (for up to 15/30 coasters)
Spare Parts: Power Supplies, Charing Bases and Jumper Wires
- LRS Pager System Component: Pager Charger Power Supply
- LRS Pager System Components: Pager System Power Supply Model L1-0034
- LRS Pager System Components: 5-Inch Jumper Wire for Pager Chargers
- LRS Pager System Components: Charging Base for coaster-style guest pagers
Sensors for Page Trigger Input Ports (For T7460 and Butler II transmitters)
- LRS Pager System Component: Butler Series Door Bell Kit
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler Series Door Sensor Kit
US Delivery Only: All LRS-brand products are restricted to US address delivery only.
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Guest Pager System Kits with 15-60 Note Pro Pagers and 7470 Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Guest Pager System Kit with 15 Pro Pagers and MT Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Guest Pager System Kit with 60 Text Display Pagers and 7470 Transmitter by Long Range Systems
Guest Pager System Kit with 30 Text Display Pagers and 7470 Transmitter by Long Range Systems