Doorbell Kit for Butler II and TX-7470 Transmitters by Long Range Systems (Model KIT-0002)
The LRS Dry Contact Doorbell Kit (model KIT-0002) for LRS TX-7470 and Butler II transmitters enables a remote, wired doorbell or switch to connect to the transmitters' "dry contact" ports to send pager signals.
The kit provides a standard doorbell which may be placed on a service counter or by a door such that when its button is pressed it signals an alert-only pager or sends a text message to an alphanumeric pager. It can be used in any situation where a signal button is needed that is separated from the transmitter for security, convenience or simplicity.
The transmitters' ports are programmable and let the doorbells effectively act as "one-touch" buttons.
The Butler II and T7470 transmitters can signal any of the standard LRS pagers or send text messages to LRS alphanumeric pagers.
Butler II transmitters have one port that can be wired in parallel for use by a number of buttons. T7470 transmitters have two ports.
- Can be installed outdoors
- Enables a pager to function as a wireless doorbell that overcomes noise and distance
- Other types of simple switches (either normally open or normally closed) may be added or substituted for the door bell itself
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler II Five Button Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Component: T7470 Freedom Pager Transmitter
- LRS Pager System Components: Butler Series Door Sensor Kit
- LRS Pager System Component: Butler Series Doorbell Kit
US Delivery Only: All LRS-brand products are restricted to US address delivery only.
Rush Orders and Shipping: Click here for details about rush orders and shipping.
Warranties, Returns and Refunds: Click here for details about warranties, returns and refunds.
We Also Recommend
Extended Antenna Cables for Transmitters by Long Range Systems (PN Ant-Cable-3)
Door Sensor Kit for Butler II and TX-7470 Transmitters by Long Range Systems (Model KIT-0001)